Bookkeeper - Afton House Inn - Full time - 30-40 Hours a week
Bookkeeper position available for full time 30-40 hours a week. Flexible scheduling.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Proficient in QuickBooks with experience
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Data entry skills
- Good Team work and communication skills with the ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all company, client and employee information
Daily sales and guest check balance.
Assisting with various Financial Reporting, including balance sheet and income statement preparation and sales reporting
Running the month-end close process.
Coding Accounts Payable invoices to appropriate G/L accounts and transferring to A/P for payment.
Employee hire reporting and set up new employees in point of sale system.
Ideal candidate will be able to commit indefinitely and have a strong analysis and month-end close background in a small company. Ideal candidate will have experience in restaurant food costing. Position to start immediately.
Must be experienced in Bookkeeping
Job Type: Full-time