Caregiver (AM shift) Cambridge Senior Living Hudson, WI
Cambridge Senior Living is a brand new, state-of-the-art Skilled Assisted Living facility located in Hudson, Wisconsin. Our goal is focused on returning the emphasis on "CARE" in "Healthcare". If you are passionate about helping others, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey!
Our Clinical Care Staff (Caregivers) will primarily be responsible for providing compassionate care and services to our residents in accordance with each resident's service plan. An emphasis on customer service is VERY important - we love all of our residents and they deserve the very best care we can provide!
We are hiring for AM shift, which works the hours of 7:00 am - 3:15 pm!
- Caring for residents in the community by adhering to all community policies and procedures.
- Reviewing all tasks before performing cares to ensure updated cares are being completed.
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) to include but not limited to: bathing, showering, dressing, grooming, shaving, nail care, hair care, eating, making bed, laundry, ambulating, and helping to activities and other functions.
- Reporting unusual symptoms and resident concerns to supervisors immediately.
- Maintaining daily records by documenting tasks completed in the resident electronic medical record and notifying the Clinical Care Team of any changes.
- Monitoring the Clinical Care Call System for emergency calls and responding appropriately.
- Assisting all community staff, as needed, if own tasks are completed.
- Providing effective and courteous service to all residents, guests, and co-workers.
- Administering medications as ordered by physicians and documenting medications administered on MAR.
- Signing in medication deliveries by the pharmacy.
- Assisting fellow team members in maintaining a clean, homelike environment that is free from hazards by tidying up spaces, cleaning up after residents, and ensuring that they always look presentable.
- Obtaining resident vitals.
- Informing Management Team Directors of unsafe conditions in the building and/or reporting any suspected or actual abuse/neglect immediately.
- Completing daily cleaning task as assigned.
- Arriving for scheduled shifts on time.
- Following protocol for calling-in or trading shifts.
- Completing shift-to-shift reporting at the beginning/end of shift with staff.