St Croix Therapy, an innovative, non-profit, out-patient clinic, is seeking an Occupational Therapist to treat the pediatric population.
Both full-time and part-time positions available. Full-time offers 30-36 hours per week and is benefit eligible with the benefits noted below. Part-time offers 15-24 hours per week and is not benefit eligible. The hours will include, at most, 3 evenings per week until 7:00pm and within the clinic’s operating hours of Monday-Thursday 8:00AM – 7:00PM and Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM. Also, both positions offer the opportunity to pick up additional hours on an on-call basis and at a premium pay rate, as well as, the possibility of treatment hours through our contracted County Birth to Three program.
Medical and Dental Plans
Paid-Time Off including Holidays
Retirement with company matching program
- Performs all duties in compliance with agency policies and procedures.
- Performs in depth clinical assessments; identifying client needs and appropriateness of care for children who demonstrate self-regulation, social-emotional, motor, and executive function difficulties.
- Document, prepare/revise, and complete daily notes, Plan of Care, progress notes, and other clinical records in a timely manner.
- Identifies other client needs and makes appropriate referrals.
- Assures continuance of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing a home care program.
- Communicates with others to facilitate coordination of client care.
- Supervise and collaborate with Occupational Therapy Assistants to accomplish treatment plans and goals.
- Mentors therapy assistants and new graduates in training program.
- Participates and represents St Croix Therapy through events, activities, and fundraising to support the mission.
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy program.
- Currently hold or eligible for Wisconsin state licensure.
- NBCOT certification required.
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities and neurological conditions is preferred.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks as appropriate.
- Effective communication adhering to all HIPAA laws.
- Must be willing to treat children using sensory- and play-based techniques to enhance developmentally appropriate skills and utilize techniques in a therapeutic pool.
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to work alongside Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical, and Speech Therapists in a collaborative environment.
If interested, please e-mail resume to, Jessica Buck, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
ABOUT ST CROIX THERAPY
St Croix Therapy, a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization, is committed to impacting the lives of individuals and families. St Croix Therapy serves primarily children with disabilities, and some adults with disabilities and chronic pain, as well.