St Croix Therapy, an innovative, non-profit, out-patient clinic, is seeking a speech-language pathologist to treat the pediatric population.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available, with full-time hours including benefit eligibility. See benefits noted below. The hours include up to 3 nights per week until 7pm and are within the clinic operating hours of Monday-Thursday 8:00AM-7:00PM and Friday 8:00-5:00PM. Also, the position offers the opportunity to pick up additional hours on an on-call basis and at a premium pay rate.
Medical and Dental Plans
Paid-Time Off including Holidays
Retirement with company matching program
- Performs all duties in compliance with agency policies and procedures.
- Performs clinical assessments, completes daily notes, maintains updated Plan of Care and progress reports, as well as, any additional clinical records in a timely manner.
- Identifies other client needs and makes appropriate referrals.
- Assures continuance of therapeutic plan by designing a home program.
- Communicates with others to facilitate coordination of client care.
- Mentors new graduates in training program.
- Participates and represents St Croix Therapy through events, activities, and fundraising to support the mission.
- Master’s degree in Communicative Disorders from an accredited program with completion of the Certificate of Clinical Competence.
- Current or in the process of obtaining Wisconsin state licensure.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks as appropriate.
- Effective communication adhering to all HIPAA laws.
- Position requires flexibility for treating in various settings including but not limited to treating children using sensory- and play-based techniques.
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to work alongside Occupational and Physical Therapists in a collaborative environment.
Send resume and cover letter to Jessica Buck, Human Resources Manager: email@example.com