Full Time Distribution Work- Night Shift - Sunday-Thursday- Starting time- 6pm-2:30am with OT as required
Why Cardinal Health:
Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. We are one of the largest healthcare industry suppliers in North America. Cardinal health is essential to care. Our Strength, scale and vision flow from our four core solutions: Logistics, product, business and patients, make Cardinal Health a great place to work and be proud.
Responsibility of Duties:
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
Shift hours Sunday-Thursday 6:00pm - 2:30am or Task Complete ** Experience on powered industrial trucks is a plus, especially the order picker/cherry picker.
Accountabilities in this role
- Follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to process orders including accurately picking, performing quality control checks, sorting, consolidating freight, building and wrapping pallets, packing, loading and preparing the orders for shipment.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks, maintaining a clean work environment including complying with all Environmental Health and Safety requirements.
- Performs other duties and/or participates in projects as assigned by your manager or other management team member.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Good written communication skills
- 1-2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Robust paid time off program
Extensive corporate discounts
career advancement opportunities
401k savings plans company also investing
Many health Benefit Plans available
Team Work Culture
Many, Many More