Lead Associate, Warehouse Operations- Hudson Wisconsin
Temperature Controlled Facility
18.25 per hour- No experience
Pay Increases with Experience
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
Schedule: Full Time Night Shift: Sunday-Thursday 6:00pm - 2:30am or Task Complete **
No matter what you do at Cardinal Health, you make a difference!
Our warehouse team members make it all happen. You will receive and fulfill orders so our customers can have the products they need to take care of their patients. Come grow with us and join a team that is focused on making a difference!
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, and storage. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and follow up skills
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role or Associates degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good written communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies knowledge and company policies to complete a wide range of assignments
- Demonstrates understanding of all levels of the job family as trained
- Takes the lead in effectively applying new processes and skills in accomplishing assignments
- Provides technical guidance and training to others
- Works on problems that require independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issue
- Makes recommendations for new or revised processes and has a role on the implementation
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works with minimal degree of supervision. Has latitude to make decisions within established guidelines
- Provides guidance to team members
- Has team leader responsibilities but does not formally supervise
Accountabilities in this role
- Training new employees on company and departmental procedures as appropriate
- Ensuring that safety, productivity and quality standards are met
- Coordinating housekeeping, inventory control, and complying with all compliance and safety requirements
- Directly supporting employees in the distribution center in all functions, including:
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being including but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.