Chamber Golf Tournament 2020
Par - ticipate in the fun on September 14th! There will be food, drinks, contests, raffles and more! Although things will look different this year, the day will still be a hole in one!
Register now to enjoy food, 18 holes, raffles, and contests! Participate in longest drive, longest putt, closest to the pin, lucky ball, beat the pro, and a putting contest. Awards will be given to the first, second, third and last place foursomes.
Safety measures put in place include:
- Players will check in at 11:00am to pick up pre-registered items
- All additional items must be purchased prior to registration this year
- Raffle tickets will be available day of the event
- Grab and go lunch will be available during check in times
- Tee off is at Noon
- There will be hand sanitizer and wipes placed at entrance of the clubhouse and throughout the course
- Wearing a mask while riding the cart and inside the facility is strongly encouraged
- Stay home if you do not feel well
Register by September 4th, 2020
Please bring cash to the event or pre-register for the items below
Purchase Raffle Tickets ($20 for 17 tickets): Tickets will be available at the event and used to enter to win prizes during the day of the event.
Pre-Purchase Mulligans ($5): Pre-purchase mulligans this year, you will receive the ticket the day of the event. Limit 1 per golfer.
Pre-Purchase Putting Contest Tickets ($5 each or 3 for $10): Pre-register to be in the Putting contest!
Pre-Purchase Beat the Pro ticket ($5): Out drive the pro, be entered to win a prize and get the chance to be the Pro next year!
Pre-Purchase your Lucky Team Ball for the day ($20): One team member needs to hit the “lucky” golf ball on every shot. The same golfer or any rotation may take a swing. If your team brings the ball back at the end of your round your team will be entered to win prizes!
Pre-Register for Lunch ($18): Even if you are not golfing you are more than welcome to have a grab and go lunch.