Service Committee - Sign Up
New Service Committee in 2021
To provide additional value to Chamber member businesses and their employees, the Chamber has created a new Service Committee. The content during meetings and tours will target service-oriented businesses; however, it is open to retail, manufacturing or any member businesses which have employees who provide service to their respective customers and clients.
The Vision and Mission of the Service Committee:
VISION: For companies to succeed through a reputation built on excellent customer service.
MISSION: To educate, train and inspire companies and their employees to exceed the expectations of their clients by providing outstanding service.
It is the intention of the Service Committee to:
- Meet six times per year, every other month. Three meetings will be educational, three meetings will be business spotlight.
- The meetings will be held on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 10 - 11 a.m.
- For cost efficiency and COVID-19 restrictions for safety, there will be no food or beverage services at the Service Committee meetings.
- There will be NO COST to Chamber member businesses or any of their employees for attendance at bi-monthly meetings.
If you have questions, comments or would like to help by being part of this dynamic new committee within the Chamber, please contact the co-chairs:
- AJ Hein of Integrity Cleaners at email@example.com
- Mark Hein of Family Fresh Market - River Falls at Sd.firstname.lastname@example.org
The first meeting will be held on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 10 am via Zoom. Join the conversation as we hear from Integrity Clearers and AJ’s presentation on COVID Cleaning.